Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday


I spent the morning finishing up Lit assignments.  Took a kombi to school early to see a St. Cloud State U and NMMU choir concert. SCSU is visiting South Africa for a short tour.  They sang well, and it made me miss choir.  The NMMU Choir called Le Strada sang spirituals and had Xhosa dancers and a drummer.  It was a really, really awesome concert!  I’m glad that I made time to check it out.

Later on in the evening after class, we went out to Barney’s to meet Suvi and Sari, our Finnish friends.  It was a relaxing, early evening.

2 comments:

  1. I like choirs as I can't sing so I marvel at those that can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome is that? out of all the schools to come down there, it just happened to be the one that's 10 miles away from csbsju? :)

    ReplyDelete